SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who's ready for the Puppy Bowl?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's ready for the Puppy Bowl? Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted
Been watching the Puppy Bowl for years now. I've been told that there is some kind of football game on TV elsewhere.

It is great that by the time the show makes it to TV, most of the pups have found a forever home.

Please remember to visit your local shelter if considering a new four legged friend.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Not with Martha Stewart and Snoop Dopey Dipshit hosting it.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually watch it and I never watch the super bowl (or any other pro sport). If those two dipshits are hosting I guess I will avoid it as well.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I always watch the Puppy Bowl as I have no interest in watching a bunch of undereducated, overpaid athletes beating the snot out of each other.

I'll see about the "hosts" and if it sucks I'll turn it off.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post