New
Find
Notify
Tools

COD:WWII Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravens1775:
Yeah, I'll buy that. Battlefield 1 got me in the mood for classic CoD. Add me up to the anti-wall jump crowd. Black Ops multiplayer online was probably my favorite. Would be nice to have something similiar in WWII.

Agreed with this. BF1 was a nice refreshing change of scenery and I love the old school feel of the weapons/vehicles. This could be a nice throw back if done right.

Posts: 79 | Registered: February 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I miss the old MOH 1 player campaigns, those were fun

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
So is anyone playing it now that it’s released?

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it today haven't played it yet.

And I absolutely hate BF1. I am hoping this game is much better.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at my brother's house watching his kids while he was out of town and my nephew (age 10) was angry because the servers kept going down and he couldn't play online. I guess that's to be expected on opening day. I asked him why he didn't just play campaign and he said he was waiting to play that with his dad.

I'm not into video games but my brother and his kids are. They'll sit and play or watch one another play games.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I played exactly one match online last night before I started getting the server errors.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
Played for about 3 hours last night team deathmatch. Initial thoughts; way better than the last several games. I hate the exo/jetpack shit. I already wish there was more controller sensitivity settings but i was getting pretty used to it after an hour. Considering it takes place during ww2 but you can outfit your weapons with reflex and acog sights i cant help but feel the devs overstepped but the kiddos would never play it if they didnt cater to them. Ive been playing siege for the last 3 months so the gameplay of duty seems a lot easier. No manual lean controls and ADS doesnt have its own sensitivity controls. Im waiting to check out the zombies mode until a good buddy gets back home tomorrow but imagine that will be the reason to play this game. I play on the ps4 pro on a 60” 4k tv and it does look great and gameplay is smooth

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1236 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cant figure out how to do the splitscreen campaign on PS4. Any ideas or am I hosed? I got zombies working but I cant find the campaign that was billed as co-op. Is it one of those things where you have to get past a certain point?

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
I cant figure out how to do the splitscreen campaign on PS4. Any ideas or am I hosed? I got zombies working but I cant find the campaign that was billed as co-op. Is it one of those things where you have to get past a certain point?

No splitscreen campaign available. It SUCKS.

The only reason I can think of is Sony and Sledgehammer are a bunch of cunts, mebbe they think they will sell more copies if they limit local multiplayer options.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I could have sworn I read splitscreen campaign somewhere. Maybe they are considering zombies as campaign?

I forgot no one has friends or family that are actually in the same room anymore.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
Damn, I could have sworn I read splitscreen campaign somewhere. Maybe they are considering zombies as campaign?

I forgot no one has friends or family that are actually in the same room anymore.

I'm pretty sure negative on the zombie campaign mode. Zombie mode is its own animal.

The lack of co-op FPS games for PS4 is frustrating. It would be so easy for them to add the feature for campaign.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I'll check to see if my son and I can play local campaign since no co-op splitscreen. We have two Xbox Ones in the house. I get around the stupid having to buy two discs by buying the games digitally and making my account on his xbox the master one.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No co op campaign. Offline or online. Just single player campaign

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well thanks for checking. Looking forward to SW battlefront 2 then I guess. I'll enjoy it for the campaign I imagine but coop would really help.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ok. I stopped playing multiplayer because I found R&R and am playing the old Activision games. Introduced my son to Pitfall. Playing River Raid now.

Not minority enough!

posted Hide Post
Tried some split screen last night. If you do multiplayer local play and just add bots you can play a bunch of semi story stuff. Its the mindless blasting while BSing we were looking for for the most part. Still wish there was a coop campaign but we'll have to wait for Star Wars or Far Cry 5 I guess.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Beat the Panzermörder last night with some randoms in the 26th wave. Going to try for the alternate ending next.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I played a few rounds today. I am not thrilled with the maps but it's fun and I like it more than BF1. Not a fan of the reflex scopes at all but like someone else mentioned, the kids would revolt without them.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I like the multiplayer online stuff. COD has always been great for that. Just get online with a few homies and mute everyone else. Good clean fun.

I can't snipe though. Never been able to. I like to run around with submachineguns and die a million times like an idiot.

My PS4 ID is FattyMcJ

Wow, playstation network has been around for a looooong time.

dontjudgeme.gif

respectableman.jpg

Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
I can't find a groove with this duty, its just not that fun to play. I'm glad they got back to WW2, but the gameplay isn't what it used to be. I still think MW3 and Ghosts were the best of the latest iterations. The alien coop missions on ghosts were so well done and entertaining. I think zombies in general have worn out their welcome, old news. I'll stick with Siege until something better comes along.

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1236 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post