SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Poll: So we're getting the air band back together. You in?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poll: So we're getting the air band back together. You in? Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
I recently upgraded my car stereo and it has a FLAC player loaded with my entire CD collection (800 cd's) that I ripped.

I find myself playing it all the time when I drive and quite often I join the "Air-Band".
Mostly I play Lead Air Guitar but on occasion I help out the others in the band. You?

Lynyrd Skynyrd never had it so good. Smile

Question:
What are YOU gonna play?

Choices:
Air Guitar (lead)
Air Guitar (rhythm)
Air Drums
Air Keyboards
Air Vocal
Air "Groupie"
Air (other instrument)

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
If you take lead, I'll back you up on rhythm. Some of my favorite experiences came with a guitar around my neck.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be a roadie.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Well not exactly a good singer, but I'm always belting out songs in my car. I'll sing lead or back up. I'm in!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Who gonna plat that there bass fiddle?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I am the one in "Air Other"

We need more Cowbell!

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post