SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Joe Pesci Was Right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Pesci Was Right Login/Join 
posted
Remember what Joe Pesci said they do to you at the drivethru? The other day I made a $1200 deposit . When I got my deposit slip, it read $120 . Pays to read those things .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Aren't those deposits manually verified though? So you should get the correct deposit.

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post