SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tanya Roberts, reported gone; but she's not!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tanya Roberts, reported gone; but she's not! Login/Join 
posted
Far too young...65.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movi...-BB1crMUh?li=BBorjTa

Correction; she passed away this morning, Jan. 5, not Jan. 4 as her publicist and some agencies had reported earlier.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOOOOOOOO! Frown

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Dammit. She was a goddess in Beastmaster.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Dammit. She was a goddess in Beastmaster.

Even better in Sheena! I was drooling as a kid. And her physique was still incredible. All time in my book. May she RIP.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was a Bond girl, too. RIP

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The hottest MILF in television history in “That 70’s Show.” Not to mention, a good wife in real life who left the show to care for her dying husband. RIP.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Or maybe she's not now?

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/04...p6wBqkuO6YwrGD9lp7xs

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2021 is not starting out on a good pathway. She's still hospitalized though.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1...rmation-of-her-death

posted Hide Post
That's one way to get some publicity, get the broader press to start pushing death notices. Big Grin

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, she's officially dead now.

Damn, I do believe she was my first crush in my youth in The Beastmaster. I was obsessed with her in that movie. She was the perfect image of a woman to a boy of about 7 or 8. Gorgeous woman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Septicemia from complications of a urinary tract infection, is how I read it. Frown

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Really? A urinary tract infection?

I know not much about that, but isn't a UTI normally painful enough to requirement treatment?

Would a woman with a UTI not realize it and not get treatment?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Guess she won’t owe taxes anymore. So much for the $600 she was to get.. Still a looker Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Women with UTIs have many different symptoms. They may feel a little off, be tired, and may get confused. That’s before it gets really bad. The symptoms can often be confusing and blamed on something else. It’s a lot of the time not diagnosed until it’s a full blown infection. My Mom is in an ECF and gets them frequently. It always surprises us every time because the symptoms are hard to pin down.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My mom was hallucinating when she had one late in her life.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
God rest her soul. RIP Sheena...

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I lost my grandmother due to a UTI. Yeah, they can be killers.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I walked into a room in a nursing home several years ago to work with an elderly female resident. She was very still, white as a sheet and her lips were blue/purple. She appeared deceased to me but it was just a bad UTI, she did survive.

Posts: 763 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post