SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    They need to bring back " The Finder"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They need to bring back " The Finder" Login/Join 
posted
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...nder_(U.S._TV_series)

some how

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...der_(U.S._TV_series)

Your link didn't work but I knew what you were talking about, and yeah it was a fun show. Of course Michael Clark Duncan is dead so they would have to replace him but I enjoyed the series for the season.

It seems that when I really like a show it only lasts a season or two. I guess that says something about my tastes Wink

A couple of my short lived favorites were Battle Creek and The Good Guys

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'mma risk it

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Yep, The Finder was terrific.

I'm with you on Battle Creek and The Good Guys. I would throw in The Grinder.

There was a show back in the 90's that I loved called Likely Suspects starring Sam McMurray, where you, the viewer, were his partner, and he talked to you throughout the episode. At the end of the episode, he solved the crime and showed you the clues that led him to the suspect. Great show.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Loved it too....the US Marshal girlfriend, Mercedes Masöhn is just absolutely gorgeous.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I miss Michael Clarke Duncan. Thought he was a great presence and was genuinely funny in his many appearances with Craig Ferguson.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fogerty did a good job too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZzL1DHHSsQ

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
i dont remember why it was canceled but I do remember how sad I was that Duncan had passed. My wife and I loved the show.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I would very much like to see it return. Good show.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post