SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "If it's rats you want, Managua, baby!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"If it's rats you want, Managua, baby! Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
In Managua they got some real bad rats, man. I'm talking 4-5 pounds with a ass like a dog."

A little too arcane a movie reference, even for SF, eh? Here's a pic of the actor from the same movie.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Aw, shit! Look, honey, if you're gonna cry it just fucks it all up, lowers the whole tone. I mean, this ain't just dog shit we're doing, here. These are the two men you love laying in on the line!

Posts: 23446 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
You know, Hank, the next thing, you're gonna be complaining about the state legislature making women a Ranger. You know that.

Hell, I don't care, as long as she's six-foot-six, mean as a snake. State legislature. Shit, Jack! Only thing worse than a politician is a child molester.

quote:
Aw, shit! Look, honey, if you're gonna cry it just fucks it all up, lowers the whole tone. I mean, this ain't just dog shit we're doing, here. These are the two men you love laying in on the line!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post