Westworld Login/Join 
Picture of headcase
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:

and saw that it was renewed for next year,,, awesome

Maaaaaaaybe. I'd hate to see them renew only just to not ever get anywhere with the story. It feels like we're moving to some very real conflict, and if it never happens, people will divest from the series, like BSG. (IMO)

I read somewhere, that this story is supposed to be a five year arc.

---------------------------------
He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.

Posts: 68 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no clue what is going to happen in the next two episodes (except for below). It's really hard for me to make any predictions.

This has been the most intriguing TV series I've seen since True Detective Season 1.

**** SPOILER ALERT *****
LINK

Title of the article can be viewed as a spoiler to some degree.

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Well I did not see that coming! Who really is Arnold?

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
"What happened to the neanderthals? We ate them."

Thank you, Dr. Lecter.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
I hope we get to see Elsie again. I liked her character, and the revelation about her in this episode still doesn't clear up if she is ok or not.

Also, who is Ford building in his little lab? I had some suspicions before this episode, but now I am less sure.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well I did not see that coming!

Pretty much how the whole series has been for me. I have to admit, it sucked me right in. I've given up trying to predict what will happen next.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Just got done with the episode where they reveal Bernard is a host also.

Jeffrey Wright played this role very well so far. I really liked both the acting and the way the script revealed this.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sadlerbw:
I hope we get to see Elsie again. I liked her character, and the revelation about her in this episode still doesn't clear up if she is ok or not.

Also, who is Ford building in his little lab? I had some suspicions before this episode, but now I am less sure.

- Bret

I thought they were building a replacement for the woman Bernard killed, then I thought it was gonna be Elsie, but it might be a new Bernard.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I think it's a new Bernarnold.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

I thought they were building a replacement for the woman Bernard killed, then I thought it was gonna be Elsie, but it might be a new Bernard.

They already placed her at that same rock fixture where the lumberjack dude killed himself, spinning her murder as an accidental death.

I'm Looking forward to the next two episodes. However, I don't know how they'll continue this into next season unless the main plot story isn't resolved.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Great episode. So Delores is the maze?

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Great episode. So Delores is the maze?

How so?

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amsmith281:
I have no clue what is going to happen in the next two episodes (except for below). It's really hard for me to make any predictions.

Isn't that the best part? Not knowing what will happen? Most TV is totally predictable.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
I wonder if William will end up being the man in the black?

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isthatasiginyourpocket:

Just about 99% sure he is.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

William is "White Hat" who is running around with Delores?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
quote:

Yes. And I don't think he's the man in black.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That never seemed possible to me, either.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That never seemed possible to me, either.

I thought William is the man in black from the past.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
William being the MIB seems like something a show writer would do, but as things stand now I'm finding that a bit of a stretch.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post