Tools

Westworld Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
excellent,

I enjoyed last season, curious to see where it goes next

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, wherever it goes, it's going there slowly.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://www.hbo.com/westworld

April 22nd, for anyone who still gives a shit.

Holy crap Para. You just made my night. I thought it wasn’t back until 2019

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
For those interested, the step-daughter's ex-boyfriend is one of the lead Indians on there.

After telling her cocaine and three-ways with strippers was normal and she needed to get with the time, she dumped him. Clever girl.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I was already looking forward to the return, and that trailer has me really stoked.

I'll be signing back up for HBO just for this show.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Haha Para. It's very similar to GOT. They know they can take their time and people will wait. At the same time, at least the extra time equals a great product, unlike The Walking Dead.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
I don't know the actress who plays Dolores but 99% of her acting involves looking confused.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evan Rachel Wood

Posts: 329 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The funny thing is, they show all this stuff in the trailer that initially makes it look like there's going to be an all out war between the droids and the humans, but I figure most all of those scenes are just taking place in new worlds, for shits and giggles. If sure there will be real-world drama, but most of it will still be within a construct, I figure.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
At the end of last season, the droids rebelled so I imagine there will be a lot of fighting as Delos tries to reassert control over the park.

Perhaps Maeve and Bernard will find a way to spread their independent programming to the other parks.

Posts: 2711 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
WestWorld's Season 2 Spoiler video.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
SCAR16/ACOG/RMR showed up early on in the show last night.

All in all, an entertaining episode but it looks like it will get better.

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Just watched it on my DVR.

Bernard is up to something for sure.

Looking forward to the season. I hope it doesn't stall out.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
The funny thing is, they show all this stuff in the trailer that initially makes it look like there's going to be an all out war between the droids and the humans, but I figure most all of those scenes are just taking place in new worlds, for shits and giggles. If sure there will be real-world drama, but most of it will still be within a construct, I figure.

Per the daughter's ex boyfriend, we can expect other "worlds." In this first episode they were referring to other islands.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In the last episode of the first season, Maeve and company encounter Samurai hosts duelling. Maeve asks Felix "What is this supposed to be?"

"It's...complicated" is his response.

In the first episode of the new season, a Bengal Tiger host carcass is found, and the comment was that the tiger was very far from its home.

Looks ike HBO perhaps has plans to extend this series well beyond the arena of Westworld.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the last episode of the first season, Maeve and company encounter Samurai hosts duelling. Maeve asks Felix "What is this supposed to be?"

"It's...complicated" is his response.

In the first episode of the new season, a Bengal Tiger host carcass is found, and the comment was that the tiger was very far from its home.

Looks ike HBO perhaps has plans to extend this series well beyond the arena of Westworld.

Far Eastworld

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

In the original movies, there were multiple sections to the overall resort: Westworld, Medievalworld, Romanworld, Futureworld, and Spaworld.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of radinski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

In the original movies, there were multiple sections to the overall resort: Westworld, Medievalworld, Romanworld, Futureworld, and Spaworld.

I thought I heard a reference to fence/fences failing when the tiger was spotted implying the other worlds were on the same island. Or at least one of them.

I find myself having to hit the replay often to catch what is said. Although I'm getting on in years I don't think my hearing is that bad, maybe I'm to distracted when I'm watching.

Also couldn't tell if that was a regular tiger, I thought maybe they had made a rarer species for the guests to hunt.

Posts: 272 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Maybe there will be Vikingworld, since Floki is in the series now.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I vaguely remember (drunken haze at the time, may have been at a midnite movie) an x rated version too, likely not connected to that franchise tho

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post