Westworld Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Perfect

Posts: 107465 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the holster that Dolores uses? It seems to be form-fitting without a lot of extra leather.

Posts: 329 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
And the Hosts now have the ability to create as many Hosts as they want, indistinguishable from humans. And a train to take them somewhere....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Just watched the finale last evening. This has been a most entertaining show with lots of twists and turns to keep your brain engaged.

It's over. They make a new season and I'll judge it when it happens. There's a lot of water to sail between then and now.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow...Just got done with my binge session.

I really like Jeffery Wright

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Wow...Just got done with my binge session.

I really like Jeffery Wright

Ha! I miss this thread.

Just down visiting my brother in law at Camp LeJeune....just got through half the season. He got hooked by the first episode. He'll be done tomorrow.

I made him promise not to go looking for spoilers and enjoy the big reveals.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
It's really interesting going back through the thread and seeing the theorizing through the season.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6037 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Finally made it the the end.
Never again.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2257 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I finally finish this and have to say it was an amazing show. I didn't figure out the MIB was William until almost the end. I did notice the multiple times they jumped between.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7069 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
I finally finish this and have to say it was an amazing show. I didn't figure out the MIB was William until almost the end. I did notice the multiple times they jumped between.

Same here on all points. Watched it this weekend and last. The fact the hosts don't age hides when it was flashback or current day.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20804 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Same here on all points. Watched it this weekend and last. The fact the hosts don't age hides when it was flashback or current day.

It's pretty entertaining watching it over, knowing all the big reveals. There's so many hints about "when" a scene is taking place...clothing, behavior, mannerisms of certain characters.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for the next season.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By the time they finally getting around to airing it next year, you probably won't give a shit.

It's truly ridiculous for HBO to expect viewers to remain loyal to a series when they pull this crap on a regular basis.

It's already ancient history for me

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
By the time they finally getting around to airing it next year, you probably won't give a shit.

It's truly ridiculous for HBO to expect viewers to remain loyal to a series when they pull this crap on a regular basis.

i am with you Netflix does the same thing

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I'm also having trouble watching Man in the High Castle!getting way too much like a Soap Opera

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2257 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I came across this trailer released yesterday.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ors&feature=youtu.be

We'll see how it plays out. Season 1, episode 1 was really good. I hope season 2 is a good one.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Agreed that they need to keep the interest. I'm hoping they elaborate on the dual timeline. Man in black needs a bit more backstory too.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ugh...2018

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Word.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://www.hbo.com/westworld

April 22nd, for anyone who still gives a shit.