SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    YOU THERE! What's going on here?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YOU THERE! What's going on here? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
It's Melon man. He's throwing the greatest party of all time! The whole world is there. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my whole life!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
...about what, I have no idea.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
The answer is...4?

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
whoever wrote that paper doesn't know the first thing about Kurt Vonnegut

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Straighten out my Longfellow.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Why don't you call me some time, when you have no class?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
You look like the poster child for birth control.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were doomed from the start. I'm an Earth sign. She's a Water sign. Together we made mud.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
I feel like I just gave birth, to an accountant!

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's with the midget?

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
No, no, I never get physical. I just get upset.
When I get upset, he gets physical.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Ooh I love teachers. You do something wrong and they make you do it over again.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Don't mind Lou - he's only the second generation in his family to stand up straight.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats a bath without bubbles?
Hey Bubbles.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took out an English teacher. That didn't work out at all. I sent her a love letter. She corrected it.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
I went to see my doctor
Told him I need a vasectomy
I’d hate to knock up the mistress
He said with a face like mine, I’m not knocking anybody up

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post