SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Smile

If you ever wondered how the Clint Eastwood "Spaghetti Western" movie music came to sound like it did? Here ya go!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their version of Life on Mars is killer as well...

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Wow, that was great!

As an aside, gotta love the Brit sense of humor there at the outset.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Looks like a National Steel Uke in there. I never knew they made one until now.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
That was enjoyable. I never considered playing a ukulele until last year while in Cape Canaveral we happened upon several Kala brand Ukuleles. After a year of mulling it over, my wife bought me a nice mahogany model. I'm just beginning but it's quite rewarding.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
That was great fun. Thank you!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
That was enjoyable. I never considered playing a ukulele until last year while in Cape Canaveral we happened upon several Kala brand Ukuleles. After a year of mulling it over, my wife bought me a nice mahogany model. I'm just beginning but it's quite rewarding.

As a guitar player, I really enjoyed picking up the Ukulele a few years ago in preparation for a Hawaiian cruse. Very easy to learn and cool sounding.

I picked up alot from Ukulele Mike - http://www.ukulelemikelynch.com/

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post