Find
Notify
Tools

68 Whiskey Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
The first two words spoken in Season 1, Episode 1: (Female voice) "Fuck me".

It went down hill from there.

Probably won't watch Episode 2.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Was it "FUCK me" or "fuck MEEE"?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8329 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
WTF OVER!!! 68 Whiskey what a sham show. MASH meets Sgt Bilko meets what ever!! Ronny Richie Opie Cunningham Howard said he made a fantastically realistic series based on what was going on in the sandbox. A mixture of drama and humor. What a crock. Who did they get for a technical advisor, Pauly Shore? Lost me after 10 min. No more!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
WTF OVER!!! 68 Whiskey what a sham show. MASH meets Sgt Bilko meets what ever!! Ronny Richie Opie Cunningham Howard said he made a fantastically realistic series based on what was going on in the sandbox. A mixture of drama and humor. What a crock. Who did they get for a technical advisor, Pauly Shore? Lost me after 10 min. No more!

Terrible!!! I never made it past the first 45 minutes. WTF? Funny how so much was made by the Left that women in combat wouldn't upset the professionalism/order of units, but the same idiots that spouted that nonsense are behind "dramas" like this which right from the start promotes the idea that sex in a battlefield environment is just fine and dandy. Of course if Oppie is going full Weinstein and wants to get more viewers, why not go full misogyny? Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
It was a steaming pile of poo. the only thing that kept me watching was the slutty blonde.

And the tactics were terrible. who shows up on a scene with no long guns!!! When I heard about this I was excited to watch it..now not so much!

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
As has been said above I quit after watching (actually during) the "sex scene". Not what I expected in the show. Frown

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
“With fingers like that you’d make a great lesbian”
I was done after that

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

From the replies so far, I'm guessing it was the latter.

This show sounds awful.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. No thanks. MASH was great, so was The Phil Silvers show. Sgt Bilko and his gang were funny.

Posts: 17224 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

LMFAO!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, I have watched all five (I think) episodes so far. The opening scene in episode 1 was off-putting, but I find the show entertaining if mostly inaccurate in many ways. Reminds me of the movie "Three Kings" somewhat.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post