SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kidnap. Do not go.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kidnap. Do not go. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
I beg of you, do not waste your money on this movie, not even when it comes to Redbox.

So many degrees of awful!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Is this the Halle berry movie? I am in a hotel tonight and like every third commercial is for that

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
So, it's the top "must miss" Summer movie?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Yes it stars Halle Berry.

My wife, son and I spent $50.00 on tickets and eats.

worst $50.00 I have spent this year.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post