SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A bit of Mozart to lighten up your morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A bit of Mozart to lighten up your morning Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfGOt3n4UVU

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. Mozart always seemed to know which note should come next.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Lovely!

That $half-a-million Bosendorfer sounds pretty amazing, too.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Mozart Henry. Have you found any way to get the audio of this video to play on your HomePod? Apple says that the HomePod has Bluetooth capability, but my research suggests that Bluetooth can’t actually be used for an audio source.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8951 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
wow !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Thanks for the Mozart Henry. Have you found any way to get the audio of this video to play on your HomePod? Apple says that the HomePod has Bluetooth capability, but my research suggests that Bluetooth can’t actually be used for an audio source.

Sure, the HomePod is also an Airplay device. Just select the Homepod as your audio output device.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
That D should have been a D#. Pffft. Amateur.

Wink

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think L.Bernstein said something similar about Beethoven always knowing what the next note should be. Never really thought about Mozart that way. His sound is so special and his ability to come up with musical ideas is so astounding.

Bosendorfer pianos have the richest low notes of any piano I have ever heard. (Steinways sound tiny to me after hearing Bosendorfers!) The late great baritone Hermann Prey would travel with a Bosendorfer piano on his lieder recitals. It made a spectacular compliment to his mellifluous pear toned baritone in Schubert's lieder!

Posts: 309 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post