SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Why I *REALLY* Watch "Nikita" on NetFlix!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why I *REALLY* Watch "Nikita" on NetFlix!!! Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
I recently started watching "Nikita" on NetFlix, starting from the very first episode as I had only seen one or two of them over the past few years and didn't really remember anything about the show. I fell in love with the show, but one thing, or should I say *person*, really grabbed my interest more than the show itself! To say I am captivated, mesmerized, entranced and completely overwhelmed by her beauty would be an understatement!!!

Lyndsy Marie Fonseca: I'll let the photos speak for themselves... first a really cute one of her, then two with more "substance".

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
She's easy on the eyes that's for sure

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I think I need to watch that show Smile

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post