SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Mule, time for all of us to support Clint
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mule, time for all of us to support Clint Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
https://youtu.be/N_QksSzK7sI

Clint is 88, and still making Oscar stuff. All of us need to get off our own lawn and support him. I’ll be there opening night.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Looks well cast too.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long story short,

My wife and i were in a diner a few years back. Ran in to an older couple. They listened in to our conversations about going for a drive. They asked how to get where we were going with out being on free ways. What bed and breakfasts to use, if there was any air bnb places. They drove off in an early 2k beige/gold buick. My wife and i looked at eqch other and both said mules. Retirees who want to travel do so by the road. They dont oftern speed, have time, take the time, are willing to stay out of sight.

2 months ago the owner of the diner was arrested for having shit tons of pot.

https://www.wric.com/news/crim...goochland/1373458223

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
in.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Looks good

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
in.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good story line.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
anyone know any more about this movie? I guess it's going to be out next week.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
In Magnum Force Clint said "A man has got to know his limitations". Clint has none.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It looks great and it's been a long time since he's had a speaking role in a movie. (Last one was Trouble with the Curve (2012))

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't miss it.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Looks good.

Kudos to Clint for remaining creative and productive as he nears 90.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I actually liked Trouble with the Curve....I thought it was underated

quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It looks great and it's been a long time since he's had a speaking role in a movie. (Last one was Trouble with the Curve (2012))

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

I like the supporting cast too; esp. Fishburne and Pena. I’m still undecided on Cooper.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Cooper did great in Eastwood’s American Sniper.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

I liked it, too. Mostly for Justin Timberlake, though. He's terrific in pretty much every movie he's in.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
i rewatch that one every now and then.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'll have to get to a matinee next week. DEFINITELY want to see it!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post