SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Christmas Movies Start Earlier Each Year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas Movies Start Earlier Each Year Login/Join 
posted
Die Hard is on CMT..... Cool

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Hallmark is starting their run of 24/7 movies on October 26th.

But there is NEVER a bad time for Die Hard.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hallmark is starting their run of 24/7 movies on October 26th.

A friend is excited because they are supposed to have 32 new ones. I told her I'd rather have just one that was actually worth watching.

But they can't all be Die Hard.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wait, a couple more years and we’ll have Christmas in July.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Just wait, a couple more years and we’ll have Christmas in July.

I believe the Hallmark Channel has a two week run of Christmas in July movies.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post