SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Amazon Prime series “Wayne”...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Prime series “Wayne”... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Couldn’t find a thread on this, we just power watched the first season (only season so far).

Pretty entertaining, same writers as Deadpool. If you liked Deadpool or “The Boys”, you might enjoy it.

Dated as 2019, hopefully there will be a second season.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
This was originally a YouTube Red series. It got dropped when YouTube stopped producing original content. It was surely my favorite even over Cobra Kai. I'm really hoping that someone else picks it up for a second season. It's really great.

When I found that it was on Prime, I coaxed my wife into watching and she's now hooked. Smile

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I was thinking this was some kind of "superhero" series when I saw your first post. Geez, was I wrong!!!! We started watching a couple days ago and my wife and I are definitely hooked! It's a hilarious series about kid from the "white inner city" that's basically good, but regularly gets the crap beaten out of him or beats the crap out of those who attempt to bully him or others. He's got a lot of bad road behind him and challenges ahead, but if you can understand his and other characters' words through their thick "Townie" accents, you're going to be treated to some damn funny dialogue to go with a series of great scenes (some actually poignant), as he and a new companion begin an odyssey to reclaim a family treasure left to him by his dead father.

Well worth watching!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
This is definitely a good show, I have enjoyed it so far.

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Did a search for this topic as I just binged it yesterday. Lot's of laughs from this kinda disheveled and carefree young guy and his allegedly kidnapped cohort in crime Del. He does seems to heal pretty quick from his injuries....I wish that I could say the same for some of those kinds of injuries and blows along the way..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Agreed, great series.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post