SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Norsemen on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norsemen on Netflix Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Last night my wife went to bed earlier than me, so I looked for something to watch on Netflix. Came upon a show called Norsemen. I almost turned it off in the beginning, but I'm glad I didn't. It's sort of a dark Viking comedy. Y'all should check it out.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I just finished the first (and only) season. I liked it. Sort of a Monty Python-style parody of Vikings.

If you've watched Lilyhammer on Netflix, there are about a half dozen of the main actors/actresses who appear in both shows. Lilyhammer can also be pretty funny, just not in an absurdist/parody kind of way.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I like(d) it, too.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Watching Lilyhammer now. I'm starting to think I want to visit Norway now.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Watching Lilyhammer now. I'm starting to think I want to visit Norway now.

You just don't wanna be a captured Roman making a claim on your robe that was taken by your Viking captor Big Grin Eek Big Grin...the results will leave a bad taste in your mouth Big Grin...

I laughed my ass off...I hope the fact that I found that hilarious doesn't say something about me...

I like the show Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post