SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Wendy! Darling! Light of my life, I'm not gonna hurt ya.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Wendy! Darling! Light of my life, I'm not gonna hurt ya. Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Redrum!

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
It's his mother. She, uh, interferes.

Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so. Perhaps a bit more.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
a momentary lose of muscular coordination,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Here's Johnny!

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post