SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If Your Significant Other States You Shall Watch "Cats" Tonight...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If Your Significant Other States You Shall Watch "Cats" Tonight... Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I liked Waterworld. Frown

My wife and I like it, too. We've the DVD and have watched it several times. The Postman, too. Also have Dances With Wolves. That's the only one upon which we disagree. Wife loves it. I find it barely, very barely, tolerable.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My significant other was the one who told me Cats has no plot and a complete waste of time.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I like broadway musicals.

I like movie adaptations of broadway musicals.

Cats, the movie adaptation, has been widely identified as objectively bad. I don't think I've heard a single person say something positive about it.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
This is all one needs to know about this abomination. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post