SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Just ordered this movie on DVD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just ordered this movie on DVD Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
I just ordered this movie on DVD

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The Criterion edition, I hope.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
6 + 1 + rice field? What could it all mean? Wink

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You were the son of a farmer, weren't you?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Mahjong?

[ducks & runs]

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is that documentary about violent rice and millet farmers abusing their generous benefactor nomadic overlords isnt it.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Watch it with subtitles turned on. Then once without to catch facial expressions that you missed while reading. Then with the commentary and subs off (there's two now, Michael Jeck, and the second with David Desser, Joan Mellen, Stephen Prince, Tony Rayns, and Donald Richie).

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
This is that documentary about violent rice and millet farmers abusing their generous benefactor nomadic overlords isnt it.

Spot on review.... I can't believe it's taken me this long to get this on DVD

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

You are all Sanpaku? Eek

I have the DVD also. And millet really is bland stuff.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
You embarrass me. You're overestimating me. Listen, I'm not a man with any special skill, but I've had plenty of experience in battles; losing battles, all of them. In short, that's all I am. Drop such an idea for your own good.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's here! and just in time for the weekend!!

343 - Never Forget

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A fee-roshus one!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A fantastic movie. Any member of a team should watch this film. If the team might have to visit violence, they should make a study of this story.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post