SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gospel. Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gospel. Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
The writer, Ed Abbey, taught me years ago that the word “Gospel” means “good news.” Call it seasonal, but this is an incredible performance, both vocally and on guitar. Good News!

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that. Been a while since I heard it last. Always a treat.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Ive seen that before. Look at the audience. They are absolutely captivated and spellbound. Legends in the audience with mouths agape in awe...

She is a treasure for sure.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Two greats at ease in their natural environment. I'm a fan of both. An amazing performance that should go down in history as one of the all time great duets. She sang that song as a contestant on American Idol.

With those lungs I reckon she could call the cows in from 20 miles away Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post