SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bad Times At El Royal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Times At El Royal Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Let me start off with I searched the title, scanned topic titles back 10 pages and searched the name Jeff Bridges and saw no mention of this movie so if there is an existing topic, I apologize! The wife and I saw it tonight, of course I liked it and she thought it was stupid. It was a pretty good suspenseful movie in my opinion. Quite a few surprises. Jeff Bridges did it right. I'll add it to my list of never getting tired of seeing it again movies.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great diverse cast.

I will be seeing this one also.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It’s not quite Pulp Fiction but it was pretty damn good and in the same ballpark. One of the best films of the year. Excellent excellent writing. You couldn’t guess what was coming next. I wish I could discuss some things but it would give things away. Solid directing, excellent ensemble cast. I’d call it a “mild” masterpiece. Cynthia Erivo Will probably get an Oscar nod for best supporting actress. That woman can sing. I agree, and think this will become a classic.

The fall is like the Olympics for the year. All the excellent films are released between Oct-Jan for awards consideration. This is going to be a great season of film.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I saw it last night. My wife and daughter liked it as much as I did. Definitely worth seeing!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post