SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Old Tonight Show clips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Tonight Show clips Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
https://youtu.be/qzv6EhE7Cbo

Sorry, I’ve never been able to get videos to imbed. This clip is from 1991 when Carson had Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters on the show. It’s total chaos and I’ve just about pissed myself watching it. Big Grin

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I remember this - Still hilarious!!!

Thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Quite an episode!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Rachel Welch on the show during the 70s. She brought her pet cat on the show. She asked Johnny if he would like to pet her pussy. He said aure, Just move your cat! Big Grin Carson was classic!!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite guest was Rodney Dangerfield. Not only was he hilarious but Johnny had so much fun playing straight man.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
On the coattails of classic Johnny Carson clips, my mother has a DVD set of old Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. Talk about HILARIOUS!!! "Funny" comedians of today are EXTREMELY rare; few and far between. Just about extinct...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
https://youtu.be/qzv6EhE7Cbo

Sorry, I’ve never been able to get videos to imbed. This clip is from 1991 when Carson had Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters on the show. It’s total chaos and I’ve just about pissed myself watching it. Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/qzv6EhE7Cbo

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Johnny was the king of the talk show. It may partly be because he defined the job, but he was perfect combination of comedian, interviewer, straight man, and guy you wanted to hang around with.

There are lots of great bits over the years. I loved Carnac myself.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post