SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You shouldn't touch the ordnance at all.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You shouldn't touch the ordnance at all. Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
But more specifically, you should never pull this hand-operating lever to the rear.

-Never.

Do not push a clip of ammunition down into the feed rollers here.

-No, sir, never.

You never restore this lever to firing position. Do not make sure that this cover is completely closed.

-No, sir.

Never depress operator's foot triggers here, here and at the rear here.

-Never

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
You ain't gettin' shit out of me. I've been constipated all week and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it!

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I hate eggs!

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Hawrywooooood!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Fill er’ up Ethel!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Look! A baby wolf!"

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"We've got to figure out how to make these things smaller."

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
“Jesus Palomino, a Nazi! I knew it, you're all in cahoots! Well, let me tell you something, Mr. Heinie Kraut, I fought your kind in the Great War, and we kicked the living shit out of you!”

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Lemme hear your guns! I wanna hear what they sound like! Lemme hear 'em! NYANYANYANYANYA!"

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's big. The biggest one here. You know what else?
It's got a lot of range. You know what I mean by range, don't you? I mean, it can stay up for a long time. A very long time.
And it's built firm and solid. Because it has to be. Because of its tremendous forward thrust. And when this baby delivers its payload... devastating.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"Yes sir! What's the plan of action sir?"

"Hold the block. You can hold one block can't you?"

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
War nerves? Who said war nerves?
They said so on the radio, right there.
(Boom) Radio's wrong.

Posts: 1092 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Eat lead, slant!

This has not been honorable...

Hey, hey, hey, get to the back of the tank!

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Close Ward, Close...

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
"Where Hollywood?" "Right here." "What?" "You're lookin at him." "Who?" "Hollis Wood."

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
You ain't gettin' shit out of me. I've been constipated all week and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it!

Prune juice? Oh, no you don't!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
"I'm a bug!!!"

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Must be a movie I've not seen.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Must be a movie I've not seen.

flashguy

Steven Spielberg got roasted for this one, but its one of my favorites. 1941.