SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    see if you can guess
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

see if you can guess Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
what I am now.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
A zit! Get it?

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Do you mind if we dance with yo' dates?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There were blanks in that gun!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Holeeee Shi=th!

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, may I have another!!??

Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up... you trusted us! Hey, make the best of it! Maybe we can help.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
"I can't believe I threw up in front of Dean Wormer"

"Face it Flounder, you threw up ON Dean Wormer"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
"Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life"

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I've gotta work on my game.

Don't think of it as work...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

"Otis, my man" Smile

Trivia addendum, Robert Cray was the bass player in Otis Day and the Knights.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
THEY TOOK THE BAR.....

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post