SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    FATMAN- Mel Gibson as Santa Claus- Rated R
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FATMAN- Mel Gibson as Santa Claus- Rated R Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted
Holy crap, This is gonna be fun.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas... It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard Wink ... but, having said that, this looks like a pretty kick ass dark comedy!

Mel Gibson, Walter Goggins, Marianne Jean- Baptiste, Donner...can't go wrong with a cast like that. Hoping this makes it into a real-by-God movie theater.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
OK, that looks fun.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
This looks like fun!

Finally a modern Christmas movie I want to see...

quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Ok, I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas... It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard Wink ... but, having said that, this looks like a pretty kick ass dark comedy!

Mel Gibson, Walter Goggins, Marianne Jean- Baptiste, Donner...can't go wrong with a cast like that. Hoping this makes it into a real-by-God movie theater.

Thanks for the heads-up.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh man. Going to have to see this.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll check it out. In the meantime, Bad(der) Santa to hold me over. Walter Goggins is phenomenol, but he's best rocking the deep south accent.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
too bad there are no theaters open.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm down.. Looks fun!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Ok, I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas... It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, Die Hard Wink

You forgot Lethal Weapon! Big Grin

I'll have to give it a watch. I like Mel Gibson in a comedic role. Kinda wish Bruce Willis hadn't stopped doing comedy films and got lazy and started believing his own hyped up badass screen persona. Blind Date gets funnier every time I see it, but that's straying from the topic....

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Well, that looks pretty sweet...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Looks ok to me, I'll check it out when it comes out on BD.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Santa packin' a Colt Walker .44? I am IN!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Its out now, wife and I are going to rent it tonight

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Still not out in my area. It was for a week but the only theater was in a bad neighborhood and I don’t feel like killing a bunch of people.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
"You think you're the first?" Big Grin

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
It's on demand with Comcast, also PS and Xbox

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
It was slower and quirkier then I expected but I liked it.

I dug angry curmudgeonly Santa Clause. I also dug the dynamic between Santa and the Mrs.

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Also I dig anything with Walter Goggins

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
On a similar note, I think Christmas Chronicles 2 is out.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post