SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Songs that remind you of past women in your life
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs that remind you of past women in your life Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIuAz7aryo
Is your last name Peterson? Perhaps with a first name of Drew or Scott?

No. and I'm not from IL... but way to get the reference.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
"Hallelujah" would about cover it....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
not alone with this one- "Brown-eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
https://g.co/kgs/CxP1be

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:

You ARE NOT alone on this one...I can't hear "Brown Eyed Girl" without thinking about my brown eyed Terri when we were just starting out our life together 46 years ago Smile...her memory is a blessing to me Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
When I'm away from you - Bellamy Brothers

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:

Same here.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Season of the Witch.

Posts: 184 | Location: NY-US | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
INXS - Need You Tonight

I swear she would walk to the beat of this song while wearing her tight blue RN scrubs.

...still messes with my head!

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Summer of 1985. Grad week. All the graduating seniors would rent beach houses for the week.

The entire album Van Halen Diver Down. I must have fell in love about 3 time that week.

But there was a special girl from Tate High School, can't remember her name....
every time I hear Jamie's Cryin she pops in to my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkjbama
posted Hide Post
Nuff said.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmawa-qIkuY

Posts: 775 | Location: NW Alabama | Registered: January 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
A song by the “Goo Goo Dolls” called “Name” was always on during our time together. Sounds gay, I know... still gives me a lump in my throat 22 years later.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post