SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Songs that remind you of past women in your life
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs that remind you of past women in your life Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Roy Clark, Thank God and Greyhound that your gone Smile

Posts: 2225 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
"I Can't Tell You Why" by the Eagles.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6394 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Nine Inch Nails Closer

Ok, I want the back story on this one.

Actually one of mine, too.

Met a girl who loved NIN, I had never really listened. She got me in to them (him?). That song lead to some interesting things happening in some interesting places. Early college life in an apartment.

Pretty much anything on Fragile, too. La Mer, Great Below, Even Deeper, Starfuckers, to name a few.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A girl named Pam in college. She loved "Stranger on The Shore" by Acker Bilk. Think of her whenever I hear it.
My current wife, love of my life "Whenever You Come Around" by Vince Gill.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Brown Eyed Girl

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff Healey, "Angel Eyes"

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sarah McLachlan - Ice Cream

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Chris Isaak - Wicked game

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bloodletting The Vampire Song by Concrete Blonde.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Grass Roots - "Midnight Confessions"

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Bob Seger Night Moves and yes she was a black haired beauty.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Anything But Mine, by Kenny Chesney brings back memories every time I hear it. She was the love of my life.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Boston - "More Than A Feeling"
^ That's one of them. A few more are from Steely Dan - something about california tumbling. Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street, and Al Stewart's Year of the Cat.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Don Henley - Boys of Summer.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1771 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Nine Inch Nails Closer

Ok, I want the back story on this one.

Well, when two grown ups love each other very much, and often... Big Grin

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Prince - The Beautiful Ones

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIuAz7aryo

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peter Frampton... Baby I Love Your Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gjWcnJLIZ0

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Yesterday - Beatles

For the girl that died at 22
And the mistakes I made

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen
Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
All for the same female.

Posts: 62 | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post