SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    At PSA...Vortex 1-8 Strike Eagle scope including rings with a coupon for $150 off...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At PSA...Vortex 1-8 Strike Eagle scope including rings with a coupon for $150 off... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
$459 regular price...with free shipping...but using coupon code STRIKEEAGLE for $150 off at checkout.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...30mm-ring-mount.html

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Even better the regular price is actually $449.

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I was looking at their stuff last week or so and they had uppers with the 1x8 Vortex for $499
Pretty much buy a scope and get the upper for free.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty good deal! I have been shopping for a 1-6 but it's just few bucks more for a 1-8 with mount.

Posts: 300 | Location: Canyon Lake, TX | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by F_L:
Pretty good deal! I have been shopping for a 1-6 but it's just few bucks more for a 1-8 with mount.

Some people actually prefer the 1-6 over the 1-8.

There can be tradeoffs in an optic to expand the zoom range.

Try to look through both before you buy.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I have both and the 1-8 is both 1/2" shorter and several ounces lighter.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post