SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Great Deal for Sparc AR red dot. $139 with coupon code. Free shipping as well. PSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Deal for Sparc AR red dot. $139 with coupon code. Free shipping as well. PSA Login/Join 
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted
http://palmettostatearmory.com...t-scope-spc-ar1.html

At checkout use code "sparc" and it takes $60 off the order. Free shipping as well.

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the "heads up." I just ordered one. They are still in stock.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagnumU:
Thanks for the "heads up." I just ordered one. They are still in stock.

No problem! Got one myself Smile

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Thanks! PSA got me again.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Is that a better deal than the Strikefire with 10 Pmags for $179?
I've never looked through either one so I do not know.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Is that a better deal than the Strikefire with 10 Pmags for $179?
I've never looked through either one so I do not know.

Bruce

They are different styles of optic, with the strike fire being bigger and more comparable to an Aimpoint PRO in style. Normal price on the strike fire is about $179, so with that deal you are basically getting 10 free pmags. But you have to want that style of optic for the deal to be worth it.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
They also have the Sparc AR plus 10 PMAGs for $199 but without the free shipping. Estimated shipping to my neck of the woods is $8.50.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...ag-30-magazines.html

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 880 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
The Sparc AR has a 2 moa dot and is more compact and runs on common AAA battery. I think the strikefire has a 4 moa dot. I aready had one sparc AR before this sale like it enough that a second one is on it way because of this sale.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I did the SPARC and 10 P MAGS with free S&H for $189 a few months ago. GREAT DEAL except I had to go buy a rifle to mount it to.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post