SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Mossberg shotgun and Vortex Venom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mossberg shotgun and Vortex Venom Login/Join 
posted
So, a couple months ago I submitted a promotion claim and, due to some error in the process, I ended up with a spare Vortex Venom. I don’t really have a use for it so I was thinking about giving it to my dad to use on his Mossberg 500 Flex shotgun in twelve gauge.

Before I do that I was curious whether anyone has had any experience with the Venom and shotguns, and whether the shotgun will beat the Venom to death?

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I installed a Vortex Viper on my Mossberg 590A1. Several hundred slugs later, no problems.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information. I will feel better about giving him the Venom if it is less likely to fail on him.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post