SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Larue Tactical is alright!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larue Tactical is alright! Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
I ordered 4 Larue AR handgrips on Black Friday for 9.99 each. They came today with with Dillo Dust (we were dead out of it), bumper stickers, Bottle Opener, pocket Constitutions and a Christmas card that said "Merry Christmas" !

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
I bought a Larue OBR 5.56, 16.1" barrel about 6 years ago. It is a fantastic rifle. I have equipped it with a Surefire 600V weapon light, Troy front and rear folding battle sight with tritium inserts, Harris BR-S bipod, BAD-ASS ambidextrous safety selector, AAC M4-2000 suppressor, AAC 51T muzzle brake, Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP scope, and LaRue A-PEG Grip.

And I don't even like black rifles. But this Larue has really impressed me with its accuracy. And I have 'dillo dust out the wazoo, and bumper stickers, bottle openers, Constitutions,..........

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Larue is the shiznit.

Eagerly awaiting a predatAR barreled stealth 2.0 upper here...

Posts: 5132 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in seeing what they do with the Siete

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
I'm interested in seeing what they do with the Siete

What is this? Other than seven?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post