SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Barrel Shroud for Keltec CMR30 >>>>>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barrel Shroud for Keltec CMR30 >>>>>>> Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know where I can order and purchase a Barrel Shroud for the full length of the exposed barrel of my Keltec CMR30 rifle ??? Many that I have seen online are only about 4 or 5 inches long. I need one about 8 to 8.5 inches long. Thank you for reading and any info given. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
I found this one at Midway.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021695495

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Tag - I'm looking for solutions as well. Been eyeing this one but haven't purchased yet. They make a variety of fake cans so they may have longer versions.

AAC Style Barrel Shroud

.-.-.-.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: m499,

Posts: 2679 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Don't own one. I had been looking at shrouds for a project, and had that one archived. It was the only one in the length specs.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m499:
Tag - I'm looking for solutions as well. Been eyeing this one but haven't purchased yet. They make a variety of fake cans so they may have longer versions.

AAC Style Barrel Shroud

.-.-.-.

Thanks; however from my measurements theirs are about 3/4 inch too short. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Shrouds are cool, but make sure and get the shoulder thing that goes up. Killer...

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an old faux can from a Beretta storm carbine, slips over barrel and tightens down with set screws, only 6.25" long though.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally got my Barrel shroud cut to size. Every gunsmith I went to told me they could not do it. Finally I found a machine shop that did it in less than 15 minutes for $10. Currently it has a cheap 150 lumen flashlight which I plan on upgrading in the near future. Here it is. I think it looks great. God Bless !!! SmileSmile

Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
The best looking piece that I’ve seen for the CMR is the haha forend extension..

OOS right now, but I plan on getting one of these for mine eventually.

https://hagadefense.com/cmr-30-m-lok-handguard/

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post