SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig Sauer Cross
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer Cross Login/Join 
Picture of aleks.lazarevich
posted
Has anyone heard what the actual release date is or when the Sig Sauer Cross in 277 Sig Fury will be available?

Posts: 17 | Location: aleks.lazarevich@gmail.com | Registered: August 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Rep mentioned summer months.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Got an email from Sig today.
Says they’re shipping now.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see some popping up for sale (maybe pre-sale?), but no .277 Fury versions, which is what I was really excited for. I assume they don't want to release the .277 until they have ammo for it, but I was already prepared to just fling my money at Sig for this rifle!

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
Bass Pro/Cabella's have them for sale already but only 308 version so far.

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Any idea on pricing?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6040 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/e...ion-centerfire-rifle

$1499 at Cabelas, so expect 10-15% less everywhere else!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4574 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Went in and bought one today.
Took it home and cannibalized a couple other rifles for suppressor and scope.

NF ATACR 4-16
Gemtech Tracker

Might swap the tracker out for a SiCo Omega. Unsure yet.

Obligatory pictures:

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Creslin:
What caliber and price?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4574 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Just a .308 for the $1500 as stated above.
Weather sucks right now (currently raining) - hoping to take it out tomorrow and see how it does.

-Mike

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
few thoughts after fiddling with it for the past day...

The stock folds very similar to the stocks for the MCX. However it does not attach via a pic rail like the MCX does.
It bolts on instead.
It's also "slightly" harder to use than the MCX one - however that may just be due to the muscle memory of using the MCX one for so long.

Other notable thing:
I dislike the mag release.
The rifle takes AICS mags - which is great as I already have a handful of them for my other bolt 308.
But the location of the mag release just isn't very easy to use for me: