SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Has the Steiner P4XI been discontinued?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has the Steiner P4XI been discontinued? Login/Join 
posted
I was shopping around for a new build and most places were out of stock and eurooptic said that it was discontinued. Strikers website doesn’t mention anything about being discontinued but the lack of stock is concerning. Has anyone heard anything? New model coming out?

Posts: 239 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
The "Shooting Illustrated 2018 Optic of the Year" already discontinued? Is nothing sacred?

More than likely its availability has been 'disheveled' because of internal shuffling caused by Beretta, Steiner's parent company. Steiner used to be distributed independent of Beretta, but that changed earlier this year. Beretta wants Steiner and Burris reorganized in some other fashion, at least that's what my Benelli rep told me this spring (he used to be our Steiner rep as well prior to the change). The scope is still on the Steiner website as an active product, so it's up to Beretta to get their act together and provide the proper product codes and SKUs for dealers to order from.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s kind of what I was thinking that it would be strange to discontinue after winning. Thanks for the inside retail info, makes sense and hopefully they get them back on the market soon.

Posts: 239 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try https://www.bhphotovideo.com/ they have them in stock. I purchased one from them about a year ago,very happy with their service.
HTH

Posts: 247 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
DSG Arms has a new shipment of them in stock.

https://dsgarms.com/stn5202

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, DSG is where I got my first Steiner earlier. I ended up getting a trijicon accupower 1-4x from samplelist with the 10% off that’s going on now. I Like the Steiner but like trying new stuff too.

posted Hide Post
For whatever reason, Optics Planet has a sale or coupon a while back and I managed to snag one for $380. Which I could find another that that price!

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
DSG Arms has a new shipment of them in stock.

https://dsgarms.com/stn5202
For $10 more DSG has it with a Midwest QD mount.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
For whatever reason, Optics Planet has a sale or coupon a while back and I managed to snag one for $380. Which I could find another that that price!

Keep an eye on their sales. Then hover on the item until they put up the red banner saying "call us and see if we can't do you an even better deal". Sometimes it works.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post