SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My "Why the hell not" 10/22 build
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My "Why the hell not" 10/22 build Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
That's very kind of you, but I already set it on fire and backed over it with the car. I wish the car wasn't on fire though.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
That's very kind of you, but I already set it on fire and backed over it with the car. I wish the car wasn't on fire though.

so,

shoot it now and see how it groups

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Bump. I rediscovered this in searching for something else and left handed bolt handle really caught my eye. That is a very sharp gun!

I need to do a new build, my current rifle was put together 20yrs ago and has many, many rounds through it.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post