SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    LTT 1301 Tactical Shotgun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LTT 1301 Tactical Shotgun Login/Join 
posted
I'm not really a long gun guy, but I saw that LTT is now offering a 1301 shotgun and thought you guys might be interested. I did a quick search, but nothing about it came up.

https://www.langdontactical.co...01-tactical-shotgun/

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
An $850 shotgun with $200 worth of off the shelf parts is somehow worth $1600?

Posts: 4448 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1301 Tacticals MAP at $1098.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:

You can buy one for $847 brand new. Took me 15 seconds of google.

Posts: 4448 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes but being able to use “Tactical” twice in the same sentence is worth something...

Posts: 456 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
875 for shotgun, $175 for forearm, $110 for RMR CROM sight, $75 for adaptor, $80 for stock, $145 for nordic components. Thats about $1450 ish. Assembly by a professional and that seems pretty reasonable and pretty on the border for profit. Or am I missing something?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
875 for shotgun, $175 for forearm, $110 for RMR CROM sight, $75 for adaptor, $80 for stock, $145 for nordic components. Thats about $1450 ish. Assembly by a professional and that seems pretty reasonable and pretty on the border for profit. Or am I missing something?

The assembly and knowledge it is 922r compliant is important and worth something. IMO.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:

The assembly and knowledge it is 922r compliant is important and worth something. IMO.

you're right. That is value added.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Serious question respectfully. Can anyone provide firsthand information where a shotgun owner has been charged with a 922r violation?

Posts: 456 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cigardad:
Serious question respectfully. Can anyone provide firsthand information where a shotgun owner has been charged with a 922r violation?

Do you want to be the test case? I don't.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That is one fugly scattergun.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:

Likely because they're closing them out, then. Same thing happened with the original 1301 when the "upgraded" one came out.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
OUCH! $1600 !!!

Buds guns has a rem 870 for $318.00

I could spend $100 on reduced OO buck and still have money left over

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That is one fugly scattergun.

I can't be the only guy who is wanting a modern taticool shotgun that is also blue steel and walnut, can I? (Bonus points for 20 gauge.)

Posts: 831 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
quote:

Likely because they're closing them out, then. Same thing happened with the original 1301 when the "upgraded" one came out.

Look closely at the 847.00 model on google, looks like the older 1301. In which case its overpriced compared to what one of Sigorums dealer was selling them at Smile

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post