SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Primary Arms has Anderson lowers for $29.99
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primary Arms has Anderson lowers for $29.99 Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.primaryarms.com/and..._12_Ad_02_24_HR_Sale

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Those bastards are killing me this year with their sales.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Not sure what I'll do with them but I took advantage. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into my wallet.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, it's hard to resist. I still have two PSA stripped lowers collecting dust and no clue what to build next.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Remember, limit 5!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I resisted this time around. I just picked up 3 more last week from my ffl but they won't always be this cheap or this plentiful. Take advantage while you can.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check your magazine well cut out first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpM9SwWf6XY

Posts: 580 | Location: Arizona | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fyoung999:
Check your magazine well cut out first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpM9SwWf6XY

Oh no!

Hope Primary Arms will check them out before sending them out to the FFLs.

Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Back up to 35.99.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
What's everyone going to build with theirs?

I'm thinking AR pistol, something in .300 AAC Blackout and something 5.56 with an 18" or 20" barrel. I already have a PSA AR with 16" barrel.

Or would I be too close to duplicating what I have in building an AR with 18" or 20"? Was thinking about scoping the 18" or 20" while I have a red dot on my 16".

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Now $39.95.

http://www.primaryarms.com/and...er-receiver-ar-15-a3

I can get them here locally for $45.00. Not worth the shipping costs and ffl transfer fees unless I would buy in bulk.

A local operation right here in Epping has great deals and does custom work. Even more so when they move into their new shop and move all mof the machining equipment under one roof.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
What's everyone going to build with theirs?

I'm thinking AR pistol, something in .300 AAC Blackout and something 5.56 with an 18" or 20" barrel. I already have a PSA AR with 16" barrel.

Or would I be too close to duplicating what I have in building an AR with 18" or 20"? Was thinking about scoping the 18" or 20" while I have a red dot on my 16".

I'm building an Ar-15 pistol in 556 with a 7" barrel with a Maxim stabilizing brace. Can't wait!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the issue with the magazine cutout well? Something new?

Posts: 971 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Honestly, no need to buy another cheap lower, for another cheap build, that is going to take up room in the safe.

Mags and ammo. If you aren't there yet, get there. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Honestly, no need to buy another cheap lower, for another cheap build, that is going to take up room in the safe.

Depends where "there" is. Big Grin

Are 50 PMAGS and 2,500 rounds of 5.56 reasonable?

posted Hide Post
You need more ammo. Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Depends where "there" is. Big Grin

Are 50 PMAGS and 2,500 rounds of 5.56 reasonable?

Those are rookie numbers son, gotta get those numbers up!

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
When I order more and the wife asks what's in the cases and why, I'm going to refer her to you two... Big Grin

posted Hide Post
I admit that it’s tough to get into the ammo / mags mindset - because those are simply supplies / expendable things, as opposed to a rifle which isn’t (to a greater degree).

Sure, you need more than 1 rifle and pistol, but at some point all of these ‘builds’ become an impediment to being able to use / shoot what you have well.

I get collecting, I get spare pistols / rifles / lowers, and I can understand ‘build-I-tus’, but I have never subscribed to having 5-10 home build rifles that will be photographed for posterity, see a mag or three at the range then locked away until they are sold for another ‘build’.

Obviously people are free to do as they see fit, but a weapon with out sufficient ammunition is just a future paperweight.