SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Blackhawk Down M14 Tribute by Garand Thumb
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blackhawk Down M14 Tribute by Garand Thumb Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
A true warrior.

Link to original vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYOoJyT45A

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Cool gun!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Guns aside Randy Shugart and Gary Gordon are the epitome of courage, warrior spirit and the fact that you don’t fight for an ideal or goal or political ideology but for your brothers.

My they RIP if there is a part of Heaven that is Valhalla may they be feasting and drinking and sharing time with all the great warriors of history.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
Great video. I love my M1A.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm, interesting. I have an M1A, an Aimpoint 5000, and a camo-painted M14 fiberglass stock. Looks like I just need the right mount and I'd be in business.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Another video which was referenced in this video or it's comments was 9 Hole Review's Gordon Carbine:

Posts: 4129 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post