SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Brace for Swiss 55X series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brace for Swiss 55X series Login/Join 
posted
Have any of you found a folding brace that works with the Swiss style lowers? I am not looking for an AR style brace/adapter, but rather on that looks more like and functions like the original Swiss stock.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've liked the idea of the telescoping mcx brace on my 553 but my rational side says sbr it. Of course a brace is still good if you take it out of state.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Near the bottom of the first page. Wink

SG551P - SB setup

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried the SB SOB Tactical for this purpose?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1953 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Near the bottom of the first page. Wink
[/url]

Eventually!

quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
Has anyone tried the SB SOB Tactical for this purpose?

I'm sure it will work if you have a receiver that uses the AR receiver extension. I could buy an adapter to use this style, but I would like on the looks like the original Swiss style stock.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post