SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Feedback On Radical Firearms 300 BK Uppers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feedback On Radical Firearms 300 BK Uppers? Login/Join 
Picture of myrottiety
posted
Thinking of grabbing a super budget 300BK upper. Toss on my SBR as needed.

Would be a range toy to suppress or possibly deer hunt at close range with supers. Probably get used 1-2 times a year.

I saw this if Add to card is $119 w/o BCG & CH. Thoughts?
http://www.radicalfirearms.com....5-300hbar-10ftr.htm

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I bought one of these a while back and haven't had any issues. I have about 400 rounds through mine. Not the prettiest finish but I didn't care for the price. This seems like a good deal. Less than I paid.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
This seems like a good deal

This is what I'm thinking. Need to throw on taper mount $70'ish & optic $??.?? something budget. Could end up with a good little budget upper.

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Bought something similar about 9 years ago, no real complaints... accurate inside of 50 yds.
Great little scope for the money for this set up, primary arms makes a 1-6x & 1-8x ...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Well... I ordered it. Here goes nothing with my foray into 300 Blackout.

Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
Well... I ordered it. Here goes nothing with my foray into 300 Blackout.

Buy a single state reloading kit if you don't already reload. 300 BLK is easy to load for and factory ammunition is really expensive for some reason. I love shooting mine suppressed.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
I have one of their 16" .300 uppers with iron sights on it. Not too many rounds through it, but I really like it.

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
For a limited use weapon it's fine. with the cost of 300 Blackout ammo it really does nicely as a limited use weapon. If you're the kind of guy who goes through a few thousand rounds a year you're going to want to spend a little bit more money.

I would say for 95% of Shooters will be just fine with a radical.

It doesn't really make you want to take a knee whenever you say the name though.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post