SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Side Charging AR upper receivers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Side Charging AR upper receivers Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Damn tha Gibbz receiver is sexy! Kinda wish I'd have seen that first, about the same money (not for the FA model).

I'll check out their hand guards, still in the hunt for that.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
I just ordered the Bear Creek side charger. Ive been kicking around the side charger idea for a while. This thread got me off the fence.

Thanks. Smile

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:
I just ordered the Bear Creek side charger. Ive been kicking around the side charger idea for a while. This thread got me off the fence.

Thanks. Smile

Let us know how you like it. Looks similar to the Crosshill Tech side charges but they went out of business. I've got 3 or 4 of those and love them. They're great with wildcats since the side port is slightly larger than the standard discharge port on a AR. I use mine for hunting and 3 Gun. Only negative is the need for a allen wrench to remove the bolt from the upper.

Posts: 605 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ed308:
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:

Thanks. Smile

Let us know how you like it. Looks similar to the Crosshill Tech side charges but they went out of business. I've got 3 or 4 of those and love them. They're great with wildcats since the side port is slightly larger than the standard discharge port on a AR. I use mine for hunting and 3 Gun. Only negative is the need for a allen wrench to remove the bolt from the upper.

I will do that. Its supposed to be delivered on the 5th.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post