SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Shout out to Blue Force Gear
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to Blue Force Gear Login/Join 
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted
I use a fair amount of stuff from Blue Force Gear, including all my slings. They have always been good to deal with and their products are always top notch. Right before Thanksgiving I ordered a Belt minus V2 (a M-1956 style load out harness) that intrigued me for some time. It was being closed out and was a steel. I received it and was disappointed to discovered it wasn't going to work for me.
I called BRG, a real human answered the phone, connected me to a second human that promptly processed my return. The whole transaction was fantastic from start to finish.

At a time when mediocre CS is a win, BFG does business the way it should be done - with great products and excellent customer service.

Seems silly, but it made my day.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Never had to use their CS, but glad you had a great experience. All my slings are Vickers slings.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
I use a fair amount of stuff from Blue Force Gear, including all my slings.

quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
All my slings are Vickers slings.

Same here.

Quality slings from a quality company.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick! I am one of the marketing guys at BFG and I appreciate hearing good feedback! I apologize the belt kit didnt work out for you - it's a very specialized setup. Let us know if you need anything else and stay safe!

John

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
+1 on their products. Good to know their service is on par with their products. I have a long list of gear I want from them. Have two Vickers 2 point grey slings and they are the best (to me anyway).

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Like their slings and 10-speed mag pouches.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
I also like their slings.

I think their "Trauma Kit NOW!" pouch is the best quick-access med kit container going. You grab the flap and yank and the whole interior of the pouch pulls completely free and opens into a board with all the stuff elastic-looped to it that you can set down wherever is convenient.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
I also like their slings.

I think their "Trauma Kit NOW!" pouch is the best quick-access med kit container going. You grab the flap and yank and the whole interior of the pouch pulls completely free and opens into a board with all the stuff elastic-looped to it that you can set down wherever is convenient.

I've been considering getting one of these. They look very well laid out.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post