SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Amazing WWII Vet. WOW!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing WWII Vet. WOW! Login/Join 
Picture of swiss_seth
posted

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
this is VERY click-baity.
"wow this is cool!" followed ONLY by a youtube link?

you should really consider changing your title to something more meaningful

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
dude, click it or leave, I am just sharing an amazing video of an amazing WWII vet.

Go find another parade to pee on.

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I believe that’s what’s referred to as doubling down on stupid.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...860079934#4860079934

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Great video. Great sniper. RIP.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Wow! A five inch headshot group at 1000 yards! Some people are just shooters at any age.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
great story!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Great story. How many of us (even with help) could do the 5 inch group at 1000yds?? The video pictures of the barracks were exactly the same that I resided in while in basic training at Ft. Polk, La August 1968. Same paint colors but with bunk beds. Thanks for the memories. ....................................drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
I agree. Thin Title. Thin post. It should be changed.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swiss_seth:
dude, click it or leave, I am just sharing an amazing video of an amazing WWII vet.

Go find another parade to pee on.

Consider it a simple courtesy to your fellow forum members who have made the mistake of blindly clicking on links in the past that they would have never voluntarily clicked on had they known what was awaiting them. Even a tiny bit of info is helpful, like “WWII sniper shoots a 5” group at 1,000 yards!” Not a lot of typing, totally bypasses the “clickbait” stuff, especially when you already have “amazing” and “wow” in the thread title.

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great story.

Thanks for posting.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post