SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Griffin Armament canted sights won’t zero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Griffin Armament canted sights won’t zero Login/Join 
posted
So I got these griffin armament canted iron flip up sights from AIM and when I tried to zero them I have to max the rear sight all the way to the right and the rounds still hit 6 inches or so to the left at 25 yards, I also have to almost back the front sight post out damn near all of the way just to get the elevation right.

The front sight looks like it has a windage adjustment but it doesn’t seem like it moves it at all. I don’t get it, it’s not me, I’m still getting right groups and I’ve zero’d iron sights a ton of times with no issues.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
"Canted sights won't zero"

There's a joke in there. Somewhere. I'm pretty sure. Big Grin

There are a lot of variables. Could be the sights. Could be their mounts. Could be your receiver and/or handguard.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a good point but I did have regular magpul flip up sights on there before and those didn’t have any problems

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post