SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    10mm AR available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10mm AR available Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

I know we had a thread on this, a while back. It got closed.

I just left New Frontier Armory. They had a bunch of their 10mm/45acp lowers and 10mm uppers, in stock.
Like most of their stuff, it was really nicely executed.

I may have to pick one up!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
There goes the tax refund.....

I want, no...NEED...a 40SW upper.

The 10 and 45 will come later.
They will be mine.
Oh, yes, they will be mine......

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of New Frontier Armory before. What's their quality like?

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
There goes the tax refund.....

I want, no...NEED...a 40SW upper.

The 10 and 45 will come later.
They will be mine.
Oh, yes, they will be mine......

I here you. I ended up going kriss vector in 40snw.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:

I think they build all/most of the parts for the ATI Milsport pistol caliber ARs.
Their stuff looks a LOT like the ATI I have.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Macon Armory offers 10mm AR uppers as well:

https://www.maconarmory.com/collections/all

I had the opportunity to test fire a DI and BB 10mm uppers and was impressed with the DI version, I just can't afford another caliber.. especially when I just got a .357 SIG upper from Macon Armory. Cool

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:

They are a large volume manufacturer of lowers. I have several of their branded ones and they make them for a bunch of companies with different rollmarks.
Their stuff is good quality. They stand behind it and warranty things with no arguments.
They're also my LGS and have been extremely fair and honest during every gun panic. They have earned my endorsement and my loyalty.

Buy with confidence.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post