SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Question on MCX Virtus lowers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on MCX Virtus lowers Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
What parts on the Virtus lower are compatible with an AR?

Will they accept any standard AR pistol grip? What about fire control parts?

What are the specifics on the stock...errr...brace mounting hardware on the pistol models? Is the end of the MCX receiver a 1913 rail like on the MPX? Does the mounting hardware shipped with the MCX pistol have the ability to swap out for a standard AR pistol brace receiver extension?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
What parts on the Virtus lower are compatible with an AR?

Will they accept any standard AR pistol grip? What about fire control parts?

What are the specifics on the stock...errr...brace mounting hardware on the pistol models? Is the end of the MCX receiver a 1913 rail like on the MPX? Does the mounting hardware shipped with the MCX pistol have the ability to swap out for a standard AR pistol brace receiver extension?

Should be pretty much standard AR internals/grip. MCX has 1913 rail on the back of the receiver. When I changed the brace on my pistol I just used the factory 1913 to buffer tube adapter.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post